The facial fillers are ideal for correcting small imperfections in the face. The procedure, besides being very fast, does not produce any pain and is totally safe.
The Fillers in Boston consists of injecting hyaluronic acid in the specific areas that you want to treat. Being a flexible material, first, the injection is made and then shapes the material, adapting it as much as possible to the natural shape of the area.
Advantages of facial fillers
In comparison to cosmetic surgery, there are a large number of benefits you can obtain with this procedure. Some of them are the following:
- A facial filler is less expensive than a surgery, allowing you to save between sessions of the procedure.
- This procedure is not invasive and, therefore, involves fewer risks than surgery.
- The treatment from the Best Place for Fillers can increase confidence in your appearance, which can provide a huge benefit to your mental health.
- The procedure is very fast and you can include it on any common day.
- Side effects are rarely severe and usually fade after a few days.
- The recovery time is short, so the aesthetic improvement will be much more subtle than with a cosmetic surgery.
- The facial fillers are procedures that, in most cases, generate very little discomfort.
- You can use them combined with each other and with botulinum toxin, to achieve more lasting and effective results.
- There is a wide variety of facial fillers, which will make it easier for you to receive the best option according to your budget.
Disadvantages of facial fillers
Despite its benefits, you should always take into account the disadvantages that each procedure may involve. In the case of facial filler, they are the following:
- A facial filler will require several sessions to keep the results longer.
- If you do not use a certified clinic, there is a risk that the effect of the procedure will be as expected.
- If you do not get the expected result, it may take months to recover your original appearance.
- Repeated procedures cause weakness in the skin, which can cause scarring.
- Although they are noticeably diminished, facial fillers do not completely resolve wrinkles or scars.
If you have decided to go ahead with your decision, taking into account the pros and cons, it is necessary to look for a clinic where you can perform the procedure safely and effectively.
Know the method we use in Dermaarte
Facial fillers: aspects to consider before undergoing treatment
As with any treatment, with facial fillers, there are a number of factors and contraindications that must be taken into account. Otherwise, we could compromise our most precious asset: health.
For facial fillers, hyaluronic acid is used, a substance that is naturally present in our body. This substance is biodegradable and absorbed by the body itself since most of it is concentrated in our own skin. The implant is accepted by our body as if it were our own skin, so as a rule there are no complications during or after undergoing treatment.