Usually, there is a false belief that renovating a kitchen is not only an enormous task but also one that requires substantial expenditure. Well, this belief is not true as you can renovate your kitchen by simply changing handles and knobs of your kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards, as well as, giving a new coat of paint to your kitchen cabinets and furniture pieces. New kitchen hardware can breathe a new lease of life into the exhausted and uninteresting kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards. Stylish, functional and quality handles and knobs are available at all price points, from affordable to premium range.
Replace Kitchen Handles and Knobs & Significantly Increase Your Home’s Value
Local real estate brokers are of the opinion that the kitchen and bathroom are the two rooms of your home that normally impact a home’s selling price considerably. Kitchen renovation necessarily should not be an expensive one but can be modest like upgrading kitchen handles and knobs, changing the paint colour of kitchen cabinets and other furniture pieces, as well as, replacing cracked tiles. These small upgrades can significantly enhance your home’s resale value. Making small, cost-effective upgrades are a clever way to make a distinction in the functionality and aesthetic appeal of a home. Nowadays, you can easily buy handles and knobs at hardware stores, home decor shops, as well as, online stores at attractive prices.
Keep in mind the following things before you go out to shop for the right handles and knobs:
- Take photos of the furniture pieces with existing knobs on them from a close range.
- For colour matching, take photos of the entire kitchen, which will give you a better idea about the colours and finishes you would love to have in your new handles and knobs.
- Count the total number of knobs/ handles you would need so that you can replace all of them.
- If you’re contemplating on a DIY project, then measure the distance between the two attachment points on pull handles. The hardware will have this info listed as – “CC” or “Centre to Centre” or “Drill Centres”. This will certainly save your valuable time and effort.
Some vital considerations that you shouldn’t ignore while shopping:
It is the length or height of the knobs or handles – make sure knobs or handles you choose won’t harm other furniture pieces or catch clothing when the door/ drawer swings open.
Observe how often you use your kitchen cabinet knobs. If you access cabinet doors several times during the day, then ensure you buy pull handles that has excellent grip and can withstand a little bit of harsh use. In addition, as you’re buying for kitchen furniture pieces, make sure to buy knobs or handles that can be cleaned effortlessly and refrain from buying complex knobs or handles having carvings in which grime and dirt can easily get in.
Buy some extra knobs and handles and keep them as a backup so that you can easily replace any knob or handle if it is broken or damaged. This is easier compared to buying everything new if in case that particular knob or pull handle is no longer been manufactured.
Have a budget in place so that you know what you can afford for changing all of the handles and knobs of your kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards.
Voila! That’s how you can transform your existing, dull kitchen into a modern, stunning kitchen without having to spend extravagantly. Visit the Handles and More store and explore the all-new range of beautiful and functional handles and knobs for your kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers and rest of the furniture pieces of your home.
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it!
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.