Toll free numbers is a great way to expand your business. Many business houses have been able to expand their business all over the nation, all thanks to the toll free numbers that they cater for.
What are toll free numbers?
These toll free numbers USA are the numbers that the business houses have catered for the clients. These numbers are prepaid by the business houses itself, providing free of charge calls for the client. In other words, you do not have to pay for the call as a customer, that part has been taken care of already by the business house.
How to select one?
There are certain factors when you think of choosing a toll free number for your business house. Here we will put them one by one
- The first and foremost important part is to know your client. Start paying close attention that what are the places from where you get maximum calls, meaning locality. Then the next step is to know the time of the day when you get calls.
- Once you have made a list of areas and time of the day when your clients call you, it is time to chalk down the numbers of calls that you get from these places.
- Now you have broad idea of how many calls you get in a day, from which area and what time. It is now time to study the service providers. There are many service providers, that provider plans as per your need, you can take monthly, half-yearly or yearly plan. That is not only the thing to see. You should check that the service provider that you are thinking of pinning on, do they cover the area that you are focusing on?
- Apart from that, there are other things that one should pay attention to. They provide many benefits. So when you think of taking toll free numbers USA, you should ask about the benefits.
- Then comes the story about the toll free number itself. Toll free numbers generally start from 1800 and have ranges like 833,844 and more. Once you choose the number available, look into the marketing angle now.
- Your number should be catchy and easy to remember as well. These toll free numbers act as a marketing strategy as well. Where in one place you are providing free call service to your clients, on the other side you with a catchy number you are able to make a mark in their memory. An easy and catchy number is easy to remember at the spur of the moment.
- Now the toll free numbers also come in alpha numeric format, making them easier for the client to remember. For instance, 1800-Florist, 1833-TAXI. 1844-Plumbing. It becomes very easy for the customer to dial and call for the service required with these kinds of toll free numbers. These toll free numbers are called vanity numbers. They help you shout out loud about the services provided by your business house.